? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 18, 2008

A trip to the Butterfly Room....


It's that time of year again at the preschool where the unit of study is ending and the kids have a party to celebrate and invite the parents to show them what they've been up to. This week it was Lake's turn to invite me to the Butterfly room. They have been studying fruits, vegetables and grocery stores. They have built a little grocery store in the classroom. Also each week we have been sending in different fruits and vegetables and the kids try them and fill out a sheet that says I like it or I don't like it. Let's just say it was very interesting. Yesterday one of the activities was a tasting table and we tried pineapple (Lake likes it), tomatoes (Lake doesn't like it), apple (Lake likes it), corn (Lake doesn't like it.) We also played grocery store and Lake was the cashier and I played the customer. I gathered my groceries and he "rang" them up and took my money. He was very specific telling me to make a shopping list and to bring my wallet! He rang up the groceries and put them in a brown paper bag...very cute! We also made art with paint and cut up fruits and vegetables. I had a very nice time seeing what Lake does every day with the exception that he gets upset when I come to class. I don't think that he likes his two worlds to mix. I guess the good news is that it's one less classroom for me to volunteer in next year when they are all at the same school!

0 comments: