? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break begins......

There is no school this week so we had a full house today! I went to the basement to put together a new shelf unit and the boys stayed upstairs to watch a show and play quietly (yea right!!) I heard a thump, thump, thump, and when I listened for the crying to begin and it didn't happen I went upstairs to investigate. I found the triplets riding down the stairs on Logan's snowboard!! They said it was Logan's idea but he was nowhere near them. Go figure! It's going to be a very long week......

0 comments: