? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Did we misname our kid.....!?

This morning Lake came to me and asked me if a little paper bookmark was his. I told him that I think that it is Logan's and he starting whining that it IS his because "right here is says my name on it!" He quickly pointed to the miniscule lettering that was labeling a lake on a map in the picture. Lawson quickly came into the converstation and claimed the bookmark as his. Lake cried and we had to explain about Lake Michigan, Lake Okoboji, Lake Huron etc....It still didn't console him because he is just CERTAIN that it belongs to him since it has his name on it. Steve is now convinced that we should have named him Luke but I think eventually he will understand and for now I paid Lawson $1 to let Lake have it!

0 comments: