? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 21, 2008

It's my money and I need it NOW!

Ok...I swear that my kids only watch educational tv (with a little bit of Spongebob mixed in....) but last week I heard Lake saying very loudly and very forcefully...."It's my money and I need it now!" It took me by surprise but until I heard him repeat it over several days I didn't really give it a much thought! Well I finally figured out what he is talking about...Maybe it is on between Flip this House and Property Ladder( favorites of Lake and mine) episodes but I have discovered the commercial for early payouts on lawsuits! It asks if you have recently won a lawsuit and the tag line is IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!" So although Lake doesn't yet get an allowance he does realise that he has money out there somewhere and he needs it NOW!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Does he also know the address for Victory Auto Wreckers (710 East Green in Bensenville)? Or the Empire Carpet phone number (800-588-2300)??
LOL!