? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A visit with grandma and grandpa...



The boys had a special treat last week when the Iowa grandma and grandpa came to visit. The boys really look forward to this and ask almost daily between visits when Grandma and Grandpa are coming or when are we going to their house in Iowa. They even recognize the part of town we travel through to get to I-88 for the trip. The boys were stuck like glue to both grandparents and I'm sure my parents were ready for a little quiet and rest.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

You know how much I love internet games, but I needed 5 people, so you are along for the ride... I even left you Kelly and Monica to tag