? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's not all work here...

Over the weekend we had lots of things to do around the house but we took a little time out to go to Morton Arboretum. We had been wanting to go since we got our membership back in December. The children's garden was closing when we got there so we are planning another trip soon but we did see some other areas of the park. Here are the boys in front of one their favorites...the giant ants. The park was beautiful and I can't believe that we have lived here for 8 years and hadn't ever been. I'm really looking forward to taking advantage of lots of different attractions now that the boys are getting a little older.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
loren said...

That looks so neat!!! Your boys are adorable, um, I mean "handsome"! I forget that boys don't like to be cute or adorable past a certain age :)

I just thought I'd let you know I'm adding you to the blogroll right now (but I always pop over to peek first, lol)