? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 14, 2008

One little, two little, three little indians...


Last night Logan came home from school telling me about the unit he is studying on indians of the Great Plains. I listened and then hoping to impress him I mentioned that we have some indian blood in our family on my dad's side of the family. I expected him to be excited but for some reason he was horrified! His first reaction was "Indian Blood?! How do I get it out!!??" I thought I was going to die from laughing so hard! Needless to say Logan found no humor in it...I quizzed my dad today for more information and we think that he is part Cherokee indian which lived in the Kentucky region that he is from. Well...if anything else ...the boys act like indians on some days!

0 comments: