? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Closet






Here is my freshly painted closet. The closet is gigantic and was the main selling point on buying this house. When we first moved her from Iowa the window treatments hadn't come in yet and we ended up throwing a mattress on the floor in the closet to sleep. Since the window in the shoe nook is high up it gave us privacy and a little bit of darkness. It was a HUGE job moving all of the clothes out of the room and I ended up donating two HUGE trash bags full to charity. I have way too many clothes that don't fit but still never have anything to wear! This is my proof that my boys didn't get their closet stuffing habit from me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great closet! I want a nice one like yours. DH isn't going to like it when I show him these pictures. ;)

Michelle

Kelly said...

That is amazing! A closet so big that you have to decorate it! Wow!!! Thanks for posting the pictures!