? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The finished year long project...




Here are the long awaited Master Bathroom project. A leak started the project last December and then between finding someone who could figure out what was wrong (I KNEW the boys don't splash as much as one guy insisted!!) getting a 2nd opinion, ordering parts and then finding and scheduling tile installers, painters, electricans and plumbers the project went on and on. It was kind of like being back at work except for the 4 little guys running around asking tons of questions of the workers. I believe I mentioned them asking workers where there teeth, hair etc were? Besides being pleased with the final result I am sooooo glad this project is over!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like it! Wow, you'd think you were a professional or something. ;) Where did you get the mirrors from, and if you don't mind me asking, how much were they? Beautiful job!

Michelle

Mishelle said...

Well..you know that I'm a bargain shopper....the Mirrors actually came from Target. I think they were about $90 each. They are made of the dark bronze metal like the faucets and towel bars. I still need to change out the tub faucet but at that point just wanted something that worked! Thanks for the complement!

Francesca said...

Looks awesome!