? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 17, 2008

Are you a closet stuffer?

I am a decent house keeper. It isn't perfect all of the time but I am working on it all of the time. Now I will admit if a guest knocked on the door I may have a tendency to stuff something out of site temporarily but my guys have taken it to an all new level! For the past couple of weekends Logan says (all on his own) that he is going up to clean the toyroom. Well..in my all day quest today looking for a lost library book here is what I find...




I can't even get the door open. I am going to have to reach my hand in and pull all of the items that are blocking the door before I can even attempt to clean it up. It looks like an all day project doesn't it? Ugh...off to work on it....no wonder the rest of the toyroom looked so clean! I would like to add that my closet doesn't look like this. In fact I just had it painted last week so I will post a photo tomorrow of the new color. I've had a couple of requests for the finished bathroom so watch for those too!

0 comments: