? ??????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (36 Ratings)??54 Grabs Today. 32227 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (23 Ratings)??52 Grabs Today. 19391 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 1, 2008

The countdown sham...

I am getting ready to go to bed but remember that Logan's paper chain for his birthday countdown is about 6 links too short. I've been meaning to add them on ever since we made it but had hoped I could just cut the links when he was sleeping and add them on slowly. Well...no....tonight I finally got around to cutting the needed links and when I went to add them I noticed that he has numbered the links!!!! Uh oh...I'm going to have some explaining to do....he is convinced that it is only 8 days until the big day!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL!!! Busted...too funny!!

Theresa said...

yep, you are hosed my friend sorry